11.03.2008

This is for you Shaun...

I gotta love it...Shaun just had to bring up a joke from our Central days that some of you might know about. One that of course, I didn't know anyone knew about until a year after it actually happened. Since this is a family-oriented blog, I want to see who can explain this one the best, without using vulgar language (hint, hint Shaun...our parents look at this blog too!). Don't worry parents, its nothing too bad, but you know that when Shaun brings it up, he could make it juicy! Okay, here goes -- what is the story behind "burning CD's"?

3 comments:

Valerie Chandler said...

Oh I know - I know. I think you burned a song called " So fresh and so clean" =)

Anonymous said...

haha... I like Val's answer. I've been on my very best behavior when replying on your wedding blog and haven't slipped, yet.

Valerie Chandler said...

Ok... I mixed that story up a little bit, however it is still a good one! =)