5.02.2009

The missing piece of the puzzle has been found...

Troy and I decided to go to the mall today.  This is the one weekend that neither of us had much planned and we were eager to go do something.  He bought a new pair of tennis shoes and then we stopped at the jewelry store to get my ring cleaned.  While we were there, Troy was looking at some diamond necklaces...and apparently this wasn't the first time he was in there looking.  He wanted to purchase a necklace for me for the wedding, but wanted my opinion on styles and of course find out how long of a chain to get.  So, I tried a few on and said what I liked, but still ultimately left it up to Troy.  Ironically, the one I liked was also the one that he looked at originally, when I wasn't there.  Here it is -- a bit vintage/antique-like -- simply beautiful if you ask me!  
 

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Holy Hannah! You guys get into some major trouble when you are bored. Your necklace is beautiful :) Can you wear it before the wedding??? hee hee

Let me know next time you are bored. I have a house you can clean and some boxes to be packed! :)

mom f said...

Freakin beautiful. It's going to look sooooooooo nice with your dress!

Golden boy's mother said...

Holy Mother of Jesus.! I can't believe my son bought that!!! That cuts into his hunting/fishing gear budget.
Now I think it's time to buy his mother and future mother in law some jewels for the wedding!! We probably should include his future sister in law!
What do you think girls????

mom f said...

I don't know.....after seeing the necklace, I think maybe his jewerly budget is shot for the year. But, as for you, Mother's Day is coming up. :)

Nicole said...

LOL!!! yeah Troy, share the love man! ;)

shaun said...

This is why I am never getting married - I can't afford it.