9.13.2008

It all started on our road trip...


It was June 25, 2008 to be exact.  We woke up in our tent at Yellowstone National Park with a temperature of 34 degrees.  We were freezing!  After we took our 30 minute scalding hot shower, we decided to check out Artist Point - the Upper Falls of Yellowstone River.  We took our pictures and stood in awe, looking at the falls for a bit before Troy started reminiscing about our past.  I kind of wondered why he was bringing all of this up, but it all made sense when he pulled a ring out of his pocket and got down on his knee, asking me to marry him.  I couldn't believe it, but of course I said "yes".  I was shaking and beyond excited as he put the ring on my finger. The rest of the day was a blur...it was all too surreal that Troy proposed and that he was now my fiance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blog is such a good idea! And this entry is a great way to start it. :)