4.26.2009

More Pictures and an update...

For those of you who have been wondering, Troy has decided sleeves down (YEAH!!!! -- that was my pick too!). Also for the ladies, please email me what spa service you would like so I can email that to my wedding coordinator. She is the one making our reservations and although it is still a few months away (but less than 3), with there being 7 of us, I want to make sure we are all scheduled in the same timeframe. For the guys, Troy is still trying to figure out what to do. They are more than likely going off the resort for ATV rides, snorkeling, or fishing, so I'll let you know once he figures it out himself!

Here are some more pictures of our Smoky Mountain adventure:

The first few pictures are from our cabin. The master bedroom (with inside jacuzzi and outside hot tub are upstairs)

We saw a mama bear and her 2 cubs on the way to Ramsey Cascades:


More waterfall pictures:
(from behind the falls)


1 comment:

mom f said...

Looks like a real nice place to vacation. Don't know about the driveway tho. :)