4.13.2009

To roll or not to roll?? That is the question..

A couple weeks ago, Troy was looking through one of my wedding magazines to get an idea of what some of the guys wore at their destination wedding.  He looked at a few websites mentioned in the magazine and was very lucky to find a nice white linen shirt and some black linen pants that we thought would be perfect because it was dressy enough for a wedding, yet nice and light.  He ordered it and actually got it today.  It fits perfectly, but he isn't sure yet if he should roll the sleeves up or if he should keep the sleeves unrolled.  That's where we need your help.  Rolled or unrolled?  Feel free to comment if you have a preference of what you like better...
          

5 comments:

mom f said...

I vote for rolled up. And I am SO happy he chose black pants instead of brown or khaki.

Nicole said...

hmm, I think I need to see you in your dress next to him to decide :)

I totally thought I was going to like rolled up, but I really like the shirt unrolled.

Mark votes for rolled up!

dad f said...

I think I like the unrolled look better.

Valerie Chandler said...

At first I was going to say down during the ceremony up the rest of the time, but the more I look at it - I like the rolled up.

shaun said...

I've been holding off, hoping that time would help my vote. I'm an effects kind of guy, so I vote that if it is breezy, go with the sleeves down; this way you get the a slow and flowing dance of the sleeves in the breeze. But also if it is a cloudy day, I say leave the sleeves down too because the white will bring added contrast to the photos in the absence of a sun.

In the case that there is no breeze and the sun is shining, roll those puppies up and show off the guns! Plus I'm sure that you'll be tan within 6 seconds of stepping off the plane, so the color of your skin will go well with the white of the shirt while in the presence of the sun.