6.25.2009

1 year ago today....3 weeks from today

What were you doing 1 year ago today?  Well, around 9am, we were standing at Artist Point and Troy was proposing!  Yup, we've officially been engaged for one year.  Here we are standing at Artist Point just before he proposed...

What is happening in 3 weeks?  In exactly 3 weeks from today, we will be beginning a new chapter in our lives as husband and wife.  We can't wait and I hope all of you that are joining us in Mexico are just as excited as we are for the upcoming trip!  


2 comments:

mom f said...

Kudos to Troy for remembering this. And you've got to know that dad and I are very excited also.

Golden boy's mom said...

I remember telling the kids when they were young that they couldn't get married until they were 30. I told them to see the world first!! When Troy was a little boy he used to say that he was going to marry a blonde. I asked him why????? He said the commerical said "Blonde's have more fun". How true it turned out to be!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so proud of both of you!! You did good Troyito!!