6.14.2009

Oh, what a night!

Wow!  This past month has been quite hectic with lots of busy weekends and weeks, but last night was a great way to unwind now that the hectic days are over.  Last night was my bachelorette party and I'd have to admit that I can't remember the last time I had that much fun!  The night started at Nicole's house where we had dinner -- enchiladas, rice, chips with guacamole and salsa, sangria, all followed up by dessert -- penis decorated cupcakes...

And you can't forget the beautiful daisies...my favorite...in a fabulous package (literally!)...

Then it was time to open gifts.  I'd have to say that I'm now loaded with cute lingerie (nope, sorry, I'm not showing pics of that), an awesome cover-up for Mexico that I've been eyeing for the past two months, and the most creative bracelet and earring set that I've ever seen (care of Becky who made the jewelry)...

From there we went to the Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle in Royal Oak to see Nicolas Anthony, a comedian that was on "Last Comic Standing" on TV.  He was hilarious...definitely a great way to start the night.  Then it was on to Woody's, where we hung out and drank on the rooftop for a while before dancing.  Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures of anything once we left the house -- all the other girls have pictures of those -- but it's probably better that way.  Just trust me - we had a blast!  Many thanks go to Nicole for throwing me such a fabulous party, and also Val, Erin, Becky, Sheila, Jen, and Caryn for all their contributions, gifts, and of course for coming out to share my last night out with me!  

** FYI -- 32 days until the big day... 30 days until we're in Mexico (except Nicole, Mark and Morgan who will beat us there by a few days!)  ** 

1 comment:

mom f said...

The cupcakes look yummy. And the jewerly has got to be the finishing touch! Glad you had a good night out. (Can't believe it's only a month away. Time is flying.)