1.19.2009

Dress update

A few of you have been asking about the status of my dress, and since I can't get it out of my head, I decided to call and see what they had to say.  The woman looked in the computer and apparently it'll be shipping on January 22.  She said it should be in within 2 weeks of that day.  I also inquired about the headband I ordered at a trunk show back in November (which is being handmade...yes, I'm trying to be patient), and she said that the woman that took orders that night has slowly been bringing the pieces in.  So, she guessed that my headpiece would be in right around the time my dress comes in.  Anyone wanna come with me when it comes in -- when I get to try the final product on??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do! I do!

Valerie Chandler said...

Can I come???

Anonymous said...

I want to come too!!!! BUT Shaun has the guest room so I guess that means that someone has to give up their room for the weekend!!! Which child will it be?????

Anonymous said...

I'm the anonymous one! Sorry but my first time doing this. Don't laugh.. your future husband has my genes. They will come out one day and you'll be saying"You're just like your Mother!"

Anonymous said...

I don't mind giving up the room for a weekend. I might be MIA that weekend; depends on if I can cash in a snow-check twice over.