1.30.2009

It's in -- It's in!!!

Well, some of you may have heard, but I got a phone call the other day that my dress is FINALLY in. I know, I still have about 5.5 months until the big day, but it'll be nice to know that I don't have to "worry" about my dress anymore. So, for those of you who would like to go, I plan on being at the store (Dior Bridal Salon) at 6pm next Friday. I am just going to try it on and make sure it is the right general size, style, etc. No fittings until much closer to the big day, so it'll be a quick 10-15 minute stop. Anyone is welcome to come, so please let me know if you'd like to... (sorry, I'm still not providing any pictures of the dress on the blog, for obvious reasons!) =)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yippee! I would LOVE to see it again...not sure if I can make it down there by 6pm though. I'll see what I can do :)

Anonymous said...

do I get to see pictures?