3.16.2009

4 months from today

In case no one else is counting down -- today is officially the 4 month mark! I can't believe how fast this is coming up and with everything else picking up now (work, sports -- college basketball, hockey, baseball starting) I have a feeling it is going to keeping moving along just as fast! Not that I'm complaining at all -- 90 degree temperatures, laying by the pool, drink in hand -- who would?

We have our final count of 15, and the only thing left to plan with the wedding planner is food! That is the best part if you ask me (well, besides the cake!). Troy and I would also like to do something with everyone for part of Wednesday -- the guys do something and the girls do something different, then meet back up for dinner somewhere together. We don't know exactly what that is going to be yet, but some suggestions were deep sea fishing, day at the spa, horseback riding, riding the zipline, ATV tour, etc. If you have any suggestions please let us know because we want to make sure everyone enjoys their time!

So for now, we'll start the countdown -- 112 days until the wedding -- 110 days (or less for some of you arriving early) til Mexico!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 4 months isn't very long. I'm sure it'll go by fast. Am so looking forward to the wedding and some time away.

Nicole said...

That would be fun to do something on Wednesday - I vote for going to the spa, Morgan wants to do the zipline! :) Do you have any info on the services the spa provides? I may need a last minute pedi.

Unknown said...

Nicole -- I don't prices or anything, but I did see on their website what packages they have for the spa. One of them is the coffee seduction manicure/pedicure -- sounds interesting huh?